What is a Root Canal & How is it Treated?
Dentists today believe that the best teeth are your own, and they try their best to make sure you do not lose any of them. Successful root canal treatment lets you keep your tooth. The only other option is to have your tooth removed. Keeping…
Cone Beam Technology in Endodontics
Many patients are referred to our endodontic practice to find the cause of mysterious pain. While 2-D imaging still plays an important role in our dental practice, the nondistorted, cross-sectional view offered by 3-D imaging brings new depth to diagnosing issues related to the mouth’s…
Do You Have A Cracked Tooth?
Do you have a cracked tooth? Learn about the symptoms and how endodontists help patients avoid tooth extraction and save their natural tooth. It’s important to treat a cracked tooth quickly, so the problem doesn’t get worse. Content courtesy aae.org
Don’t Forget To Brush Your Teeth. Seriously.
Brushing twice a day is good for your breath and gums and all, but it also helps out your whole body. Francesco D’Aiuto, senior lecturer at the Eastman Dental Institute in London, chatted with The Guardian about what he refers to as the the “mouth-body…
Share Our Blog Posts on Your Favorite Network
- Report Finds COVID-19 Rate Among Dentists Less Than One Percent
- Research Finds Minimal COVID-19 Risk at Dentist
- Dentist’s best friend: Saint Francis Service Dog in training receives rare root canal
- Got a toothache? Don’t let fear of COVID-19 keep you from getting treatment, dentists warn
- A Dentist Sees More Cracked Teeth. What’s Going On?