Root Canals Aren’t What They Used to Be
Just as technology changes, so does root canal treatment. Modern Endodontists are specialists in saving teeth, and use state-of-the-art training and technology to provide quick and comfortable treatment to relieve your pain and save your tooth.
Watch this great video from the AAE (American Association of Endodontists) to learn more.
- Report Finds COVID-19 Rate Among Dentists Less Than One Percent
- Research Finds Minimal COVID-19 Risk at Dentist
- Dentist’s best friend: Saint Francis Service Dog in training receives rare root canal
- Got a toothache? Don’t let fear of COVID-19 keep you from getting treatment, dentists warn
- A Dentist Sees More Cracked Teeth. What’s Going On?