Visiting Kindergarten to Teach Kids About Oral Health
It was great to stop by Bialik Day School on Friday to teach Senior Kindergarten about Brushing and Flossing!
We can never stress enough how important it is for children to learn about oral health at a young age. Below is a great chart for Teachers and Learning Professionals to reference ways they can incorporate learning about oral health into other areas of the school curriculum.
The post Visiting Kindergarten to Teach Kids About Oral Health appeared first on Dr. Geoffrey Sas.
- Report Finds COVID-19 Rate Among Dentists Less Than One Percent
- Research Finds Minimal COVID-19 Risk at Dentist
- Dentist’s best friend: Saint Francis Service Dog in training receives rare root canal
- Got a toothache? Don’t let fear of COVID-19 keep you from getting treatment, dentists warn
- A Dentist Sees More Cracked Teeth. What’s Going On?