Teeth Pain: When you Need a Root Canal
When Teeth Pain Means You Need A Root Canal If the cause of your teeth pain is serious decay or infection in the tooth pulp, your dentist may recommend a root canal. A root canal is a multi-step dental procedure that involves removing the infected…
Thank You and Happy 2016!
Thank you to our patient Elaine for creating this wonderful card and artwork for us! We would like to wish all of our patients, clients, and friends a happy, healthy and successful 2016! To your dental health! -The Yorkhill Endodontics Team
Share Our Blog Posts on Your Favorite Network
- Report Finds COVID-19 Rate Among Dentists Less Than One Percent
- Research Finds Minimal COVID-19 Risk at Dentist
- Dentist’s best friend: Saint Francis Service Dog in training receives rare root canal
- Got a toothache? Don’t let fear of COVID-19 keep you from getting treatment, dentists warn
- A Dentist Sees More Cracked Teeth. What’s Going On?