Research Finds Minimal COVID-19 Risk at Dentist
As dentists reopened in late spring, very few got Covid-19, survey finds Early on in the pandemic, it was widely believed that dentists would be at high risk of contracting Covid-19. Rates of Covid-19 among dentists were low in the late spring, as dental practices reopened and…
Share Our Blog Posts on Your Favorite Network
- Report Finds COVID-19 Rate Among Dentists Less Than One Percent
- Research Finds Minimal COVID-19 Risk at Dentist
- Dentist’s best friend: Saint Francis Service Dog in training receives rare root canal
- Got a toothache? Don’t let fear of COVID-19 keep you from getting treatment, dentists warn
- A Dentist Sees More Cracked Teeth. What’s Going On?